GAME OFFICIAL REGULATION for L’Artisan Parfumeur’s Botanical Memory Game
ARTICLE 1- ORGANIZING COMPANY
L’Artisan Parfumeur S.A.R.L, with registered office at 1, rue Charles Tellier, Zone Industrielle de Beaulieu, 28000 Chartres and Company Number B 351 855 622 (the “Organizing Company”), is organizing from May 26th, 2023 until June 5th, 2023 both inclusive, a game named "Botanical Memory Game” (the “Game”).
ARTICLE 2- PRINCIPLES AND METHODS OF THE GAME
Joining the Game implies that the participant fully accepts the terms and conditions set forth in these regulations (the “Regulations”). Anyone breaching any articles of these Regulations will be prevented from participating in the Game and will also become ineligible for any prize obtained, as the case may be.
The Regulations can be consulted in the website https://www.artisanparfumeur.com/en-gb/terms.html, https://www.artisanparfumeur.com/en/terms.html, https://www.artisanparfumeur.com/terms.html (the “Website”) while the Game is in force. The Organizing Company reserves the right to modify at any time the Regulations and to adopt all decisions which may consider relevant for the application and interpretation of the Regulations.
The Game will be accessible 24 hours a day through the web [www.play.artisanparfumeur.com] (the "Web").
Conditions of participation:
Participation in the Game is opened to any individual:
- Older than 18 years old or of legal age according to the participant’s place of residence regulation
- With access to Internet
- Resident within the locations that are included for delivery. Please find delivery information here https://www.artisanparfumeur.com/en-gb/delivery-information.html and here https://www.artisanparfumeur.com/delivery-information.html
- Placing an order over €170/£155/$210 on L’Artisan Parfumeurs official website (https://www.artisanparfumeur.com)
It is excluded to any employee of the Organizing Company, or of PUIG companies group, and any person who directly or indirectly has participated in the design, execution and/or management of the Game, as well as members of their immediate family (ascendant, descendant and collateral).
Participants not providing all requested data or inaccurate, false and/or incomplete data, as well as those failing to meet the conditions stated in these Regulations, will not be admitted.
Operating of the Game:
The Botanical Memory Game is a card matching game. There are 16 cards placed face down on the apothecary table. The participant has 60 seconds to find as many matches as they can.
To join the Game, participants must play the Botanical Memory Game on the Website.
· There are three tiers of prizes that the participants can unlock by scoring highly.
· Each prize will need a qualifying order:
o UK – minimum order of £155 required.
o EU – minimum order of €170 required.
o US – minimum order of $210 required.
· Participants can only redeem 1 prize per session.
· Participants can access the game from the homepage and various links on the site (www.play.artisanparfumeur.com)
· Participants can find clear instructions on how to play the game and win prizes in the game window
· Participants have 3 attempts to complete the game per session and can clearly see how many attempts they have left.
· After the 3rd attempt, the player cannot play again unless they return to the site the next day.
· Participants will clearly see the prize level and product they have won in the prize window with an eligible purchase order and add the prize to their bag
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted product or discount code. Samples are not available to purchase online for the duration of the game.
· Additional services, including engraving, gift-wrapping and gift boxes will be unavailable on orders for the duration of the game.
· L’Artisan Parfumeur will only accept returns of products complete with the accompanying prize.
· Customers cannot change or exchange the prize they have won online in a L’Artisan Parfumeur physical store.
There are 3 potential prizes available if a match is found. Participants can win one prize per session from the 3 prize levels below:
- Prize 1: 3 miniatures of the customer's choice from a pre-selected list
- Prize 2: A pre-selected 4x5ml discovery set
- Prize 3: A pre-selected 5x10ml gift set
Prizes will be awarded according to the performance of each participant, and how many presents / points the participant collects during the game.
The prizes cannot be exchanged, modified nor exchanged for a financial compensation or equivalent. The Organizing Company reserves the right to replace the prize by another one of equal value without being subject to any claim or complaint.
In any event the Organizing Company shall not be held liable when the winner cannot obtain the prizes for circumstances not attributable to the Organizing Company.
The winner will have to evidence that is of legal age according to its place of residence regulation by providing a copy of his/her National Identity Card or passport in force should the Organizing Company requests it. If he/she is under of legal age according to its place of residence regulation, his/her participation in the Game shall be automatically void.
ARTICLE 4- LIABILITY
Joining the Game implies awareness and acceptance of the characteristics, limits and risks of Internet. The Organizing Company shall not be held liable for malfunctions that may affect Internet, configuration problems or tied to a particular browser or to the Website.
The Organizing Company cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the participants, their computer equipment and/or the data stored therein.
The Organizing Company forbids participants to modify the format of the Game by any means. In this regard, the Organizing Company reserves the right to enforce equal opportunities for participants, particularly by the courts or by any other means at your convenience.
Furthermore, any attempt to use the Game outside the non-modified interface operating on the Website will be considered as an attempted fraud. Disintegration of the Game, using of personal script or any other method meant to bypass the Game as foreseen in these Regulations will also be considered as attempted fraud and will lead to the immediately elimination of the participant.
The Organizing Company reserves the right to cancel, delay, interrupt and/or postpone the Game or to modify all or part of the modalities of the Regulations without incurring in any liability.
Access and, as the case may be, register of each participant to Facebook and/or Instagram (or the corresponding social network, as the case may be) is governed by the terms and conditions foreseen by each social network and, therefore, the Organizing Company shall not be held liable of any infringement to such terms and conditions caused by any participant.
It is expressly stated that Facebook and Instagram or any other social media platform do not promote, endorse or manage in any way the Game and are not associated with it. Facebook and Instagram or the relevant social media platform are exonerated of all responsibility in relation to the Game.
ARTICLE 5- PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
The personal data provided by each participant within the Game will be included into a file owned by L’ARTISAN PARFUMEUR, with the purpose of managing the Game, as well as to send commercial and/or promotional information.
The personal data provided by the participants will be kept for a period of 1 years after the termination of the Game. The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the users who provides it by accepting this Regulation. It will be necessary for the participant to fill in the fields marked as "mandatory" in the corresponding form. Failure to provide all personal data required by L’ARTISAN PARFUMEUR could imply incomplete attention to the requested application.
The data may be communicated to other companies of the L’ARTISAN PARFUMEUR and PUIG GROUP for the same purposes above referred, to a travel agency for the travel arrangements and to a public Notary who, if appropriate, organizes the draw.
The participants can exercise their rights of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected, the limitation, portability and opposition of their data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation.
The users may exercise the rights above referred, under the terms and conditions provided in the law in force, at the registered office of L’ARTISAN PARFUMEUR or request it by email to [email protected] (ref. Game “Botanical Memory Game”).
ARTICLE 6 – CLAIMS AND APPLICABLE LAW
To attend any potential claim regarding the Game they must be submitted in writing to L’ARTISAN PARFUMEUR LIMITED, 1, rue Charles Tellier, Zone Industrielle de Beaulieu, 28000 Chartres or by e-mail to [email protected] (ref. Claim – Game “Botanical Memory Game”), no later than one month after the deadline for joining the Game.