Digital Artwork & CMS Executive
We are currently looking for a Digital Artwork & CMS Executive to join our growing digital team. The Digital Artwork & CMS Executive will responsible for the creation of all digital assets for L'Artisan Parfumeur, from the website to marketing channels. This role reports to the Senior Global Digital Manager.
- Create best-in-class digital designs and artworks (website, eCRM, Paid Social, Affiliates and Display advertising) from concept through to production, as well as ensuring consistency across the board.
- Comfortable with both conceptual designs, as well as interpreting creative direction from a larger campaign, to translate into digital formats.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the full creative process.
- Seek to understand customers across different markets in order to produce digital assets which convey the brand in the best possible way, as well as being highly effective at engaging target audiences online.
- Accountable for all website content updates through the CMS ensuring high standards are sustained and all content is fully optimised for Digital.
- Responsible for the delivery of the email marketing program including coding responsive emails, as well as helping design/code new personalisation modules and templates and versioning emails to support segmentation strategies.
- Provide test variants for ongoing A/B and M/V testing as well as taking into account key learnings from previous tests in order to continually improve future iterations.
- Continuously seek to improve the L'Artisan Parfumeur's approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital innovations and competitor activity.
Desired skills and experiences:
- A dynamic and results-driven self-starter with a commercially focused outlook.
- Experience in a similar role ideally within the Retail, Consumer Goods, Luxury or Beauty industries.
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in an agile, fast-paced (re)start-up environment with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent task and time management skills with a strong attention to detail and an appreciation for brand guidelines.
- A collaborative, passionate and hands-on cross-functional team player.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent verbal and written English and French.
- Experience working on all digital image asset requirements (website, eCRM, Paid Social, Affiliates and Display advertising), as well as with different formats such as GIFs and videos.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and general design software.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of UX/UI and online accessibility requirements.
- Strong digital portfolio, demonstrating all types of design across various customer touchpoints and a mobile first approach.
- Experience pitching concepts with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Email coding and production experience.
- Experience of HTML, HTML5, CSS & JSON highly desirable.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding Digital consumer experiences.
And you will also embody our core values: "Fearless Explorers", "Ambitious In Our Vision", "United In Our Individuality", and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
L'Artisan Parfumeur is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. Unfortunately due to volume, we cannot get back to all applicants, therefore if you don't hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application has not been successful on this occasion.